The Ladyhawk back-inflation BC incorporates an array of features which makes it a truly complete package for divers who prefer a more streamlined profile.
This superior women’s BC teams all the technical features you need in a back inflation jacket, yet with a female-specific cut and design. This jacket is thoughtfully tailored to enhance the female diver’s experience and represents a new dimension in optimised load distribution, freedom of movement and comfort.
- Tailored specific for female torso
- Back inflation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
- Quick-release integrated weight system
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
- Patented harness construction
- Streamlined air cell technology, and automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
- Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit
- Dual zippered pockets with pull out pocket – easily accessible with an expandable compartment
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide skin-friendly padding
- Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optional alternate air source
*Ladyhawk shown with optional AIR2. Not included in price.